Most websites these days are driven by a data set, which stores and coordinates data in an alternate coding language – for example MySQL, MariaDB, PostreSQL. In the event that you are working with data sets, our aides on making, bringing in,, sending out, associating, and investigating can assist with giving information to your administration needs.
Creating, Importing, and Exporting Databases
Learn how to create, import, and export databases in this section.
- Create and attach a database user in cPanel
- Create a MySQL Database
- Export a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin
- Import a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin
- Export a database through shell
- Import a database through shell
This section includes popular articles regarding making a database connection.
- Connecting to a DB with MySQL Workbench 5.2
- Connecting Remotely to your DB with Heidi SQL
- Connecting to your DB with Navicat for MySQL 10
- Connecting to a DB using PHP
- Setting up a Remote MySQL connection in cPanel
- How to access MySQL via command line
This section covers some of the common errors you may experience regarding databases.
- Check and Repair Databases
- MySQL – 1044 Access Denied Error Message
- Why do I get a max_user_connections error?
- MySQL Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax
- Error 1052 Column in where clause is ambiguous
Working with phpMyAdmin
This segment incorporates stroll through guides for the phpMyAdmin device, which is accessible in the cPanel, and allows you to regulate your MySQL Data sets.
- How to Use phpMyAdmin To Optimize a Database
- Installing PHPMyAdmin on your Account
- How to delete or drop a table in phpMyAdmin
- How to determine the data type of a data column in phpMyAdmin
Working with MariaDB
This section includes walk-through guides for the use of MariaDB.
Working with MySQL
These articles cover the use of MySQL within cPanel.
- Setting up a Database to Handle Form Data
- Managing a MySQL Database in cPanel with PHPMyAdmin
- I need a different version of PHP/MySQL
- The Basics of Tuning MySQL on Dedicated Servers
- Monitoring MySQL Performance
- Download a Copy of your Database
Working with Percona DB
This section provides information on working with Percona DB.
Working with Postgre
This section provides information on working with PostgreSQL.
- Creating a PostgreSQL User & Adding them to a database
- Creating a PostgreSQL Database
- How to get PostgreSQL on a VPS / Dedicated Server
General database articles are included within this section.
- How to Find Which Users are Attached to Databases
- How to reset your database password within cPanel
- How to Check and Repair a Database
- How to Convert a Database to UTF-8
- How to convert MySQL time
- How to change MySQL server time zone
- MySQL Storage Engines – InnoDB and MyISAM
- Learning the different data types in MySQL
- How to determine your MySQL version number