AMP, or Account Management Panel, is your Launch Pad to enter nearly any instrument you’ll use in relation to your internet hosting account with us. Along with that, it will likely be used primarily for managing the billing and area management facets of your account. Inside AMP, you are able to do many issues reminiscent of:
- Register, Transfer, & Manage Domains
- Entry your Internet hosting/Server Management Panel (cPanel)
- Set up Software program
- Replace Billing & Contact Info
- Renew your Subscriptions
- Change Your Internet hosting Plan
- Order further Companies, Internet hosting, Domains, SSL Certificates, IP Addresses, and so forth.
If you are new to the AMP, we recommend reading these first.
- How to Login to AMP
- AMP vs. cPanel
- What is my username and password (I forgot)?
- Viewing Your Account’s Technical Information in AMP
Manage my Account
In AMP you may handle many facets of your account.
- How to Change your AMP Password
- How to Enable Two Factor Authentication
- How to Change Contact Information in AMP
- Learn about the AMP Specials
These tutorials will present you find out how to carry out billing-associated duties in AMP.
- Update your Billing & Contact Information
- How to Add or Change a Credit Card in AMP
- Renew / Pay for your Current Plan in AMP
- How to View & Print Invoices in AMP
- Upgrade or Downgrade your Hosting Plan
- Purchase Additional Hosting Plans
Aspects of your domain can be managed in AMP, these guides will walk you through these options.
- Register a New Domain
- Add Domain Privacy
- Transfer your Domain Name
- Change your Nameservers
- Use Custom Nameservers
- Cancel Domain Registration
These tutorials will show you how to perform billing-related tasks in AMP.
AMP offers entry-to-email options, which are covered in this section.