In this guide, you will learn how to flush the rules from the firewall on your Cloud VPS from your AMP. It’s important to note that you should only do this for troubleshooting or to regain access to your server as it could leave your server vulnerable to attacks. Additionally, flushing the rules will not delete them from your firewall. Instead, it will only turn them off. To turn the rules back on, you will need to either restart your server or reload your firewall.
Flush Firewall Rules
To flush the rules from the firewall on your Cloud VPS from your AMP, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AMP (Account Management Panel).
- Click on the “Flush Firewall Rules” button in your AMP.
- A pop-up window will appear, detailing the changes that will be made to your firewall. Read the changes carefully, and then click the checkbox for “I acknowledge the immediate changes that will occur to my firewall”. After that, click the “CONFIRM FLUSH FIREWALL RULES” button.
- Once the rules have been cleared, you will see a message saying “Firewall Flush Complete”. Click the “Close” button to return to the main AMP page.
- After logging back into the server, make sure to correct any firewall issues and start it again to ensure your server is properly protected.