If you’re a reseller, you might need to keep your customers informed about various things such as an upcoming event or a software update. One way to do this is by creating a news announcement or notification that will appear in your customer’s cPanel under the Notices section.
In the following steps, we will guide you through the process of adding a News Alert that your customers can easily spot in their cPanel.
How to Set Up a News Alert:
To add a news announcement to your customers’ cPanel, you need to follow these steps after logging into your WHM account:
- Type “news” in the search box and click on “Modify cPanel & WHM News” listed under cPanel.
- You will see a text box where you can enter your message. Please note that HTML tags are allowed, and you should use “<br>” to break lines.
- Type your news announcement in the available field and use HTML tags as needed.
- Click on “Save News” when you are done.
- You will see a message confirming that your news has been saved. Your customers will now be able to see the news announcement you created in the top left corner under “Notices” when they visit their cPanel.
Congratulations, now you know how to create a cPanel News Announcement that will display within all of your customer’s cpanels.