This infographic summarizes the steps you need to know when implementing an SSL Certificate. Your website uses the SSL Certificate to protect connections when these steps are complete.
- Purchase an SSL from AMP
- Install the SSL Certificate with cPanel
- Force Your site to use the SSL Certificate
- Verify the SSL Certificate – 1)Use an internet browser to see the SSL using the HTTPS URL for your website, 2) Check the site using a third-party site like Why No Padlock? to verify the site is secure.
Other Articles of Interest for Implementing SSL Certificates
- Free SSL vs. Paid SSL Certificate
- Secure Socket Layer(SSL) Tutorials
- How to Transfer an SSL Certificate to InMotion Hosting
- How to Install an SSL in WHM