As cPanel is phasing out the older x3 theme interface, it is recommended that users switch to the Paper Lantern theme. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of changing your cPanel theme from x3 to Paper Lantern.
- Firstly, log in to your cPanel account.
- Once you have logged in, scroll down to the Preferences section and click on the “Change Style” option.
- In the “Change Style” menu, you will see various themes available. Locate and select the Paper Lantern theme.
- After selecting Paper Lantern, click the “Apply” button to save the changes.
- Your cPanel theme will now be updated to Paper Lantern.
Congratulations, you have successfully switched your cPanel theme from x3 to Paper Lantern!
Note: If you are having trouble locating the “Change Style” option, try using the cPanel search bar to find it quickly.
Switching to Paper Lantern
To change your cPanel theme from the older x3 theme to the latest version of Paper Lantern, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Look for the “Switch Theme” option located at the top of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down box will appear with a list of theme options. Choose “paper_lantern”.
- Once you have selected Paper Lantern, your cPanel theme will be updated and displayed accordingly.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your cPanel theme from the older x3 theme to the latest version of Paper Lantern.
If you have sub-users, we have a helpful guide on how to change them to Paper Lantern via WHM.