To turn off Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for a child cPanel account under a reseller cPanel account, you must access WHM and deactivate 2FA for that particular cPanel user. By following the steps provided below, you can quickly learn how to disable 2FA for your own child cPanel account.
- Log into WHM as the reseller user that owns the child account.
- Type “two” into the WHM search bar. Then, click on the Two-Factor Authentication menu option.
- Click on the Manage Users tab.
- Find the user you would like to disable 2FA for. Then, click on the Disable link to the right of the user, under the Actions column.
- Click the Continue button in the pop-up message to proceed.
After performing the steps mentioned above, your child cPanel account will no longer require the Two-Factor Authentication security code to access cPanel.