With cPanel, you can personalize the interface’s appearance by collapsing or repositioning sections. However, at times, you may want to revert to the original display settings. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to reset your cPanel page settings.
Reset cPanel Page Settings
To begin resetting your cPanel page settings, you must first log into your cPanel account. Once you have accessed your account, follow the instructions below:
- Locate your username at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on your username to open the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Reset Page Settings” option.
- Your cPanel page settings will be reset to the original display and layout.
- Congratulations! You have successfully reset your cPanel page settings.
It’s worth noting that not all hosting providers offer free access to cPanel. At InMotion, however, it’s just one of the many features included in our various web hosting plans.