In this installment of our BoxTrapper series, we will demonstrate the steps to activate BoxTrapper in cPanel. This feature enables you to take advantage of the tool and minimize the amount of spam that you receive. For a comprehensive understanding of this tool, please refer to our complete guide titled “How can I use BoxTrapper to help prevent Spam.”
We strongly suggest that you utilize Spam Filters in conjunction with BoxTrapper to decrease the server’s workload and prevent backscatter to unauthorized email addresses.
To activate BoxTrapper in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Locate the “Email” section and click on the “BoxTrapper” button.
- A list of your email addresses will appear along with their respective status. Choose the email address that you want to enable BoxTrapper for and click on the “Manage” link next to it.
- You will be taken to the “Configure BoxTrapper” page. Click on the “Enable” button next to “Current Status”.
- Wait for the confirmation message that says “BoxTrapper has been enabled”.
That’s it! You have successfully enabled BoxTrapper in cPanel. In the next installment of our series, we will guide you through the process of configuring BoxTrapper settings.